Cookies Policy Privacy
As part of its activity, Studio A, whose head office is located at 37 rue Jean Jacques Rousseau, collects and processes information, some of which is qualified as “personal data”. Studio A attaches great importance to respect for privacy, and only uses data in a responsible and confidential manner and for a specific purpose
On the website https://www.assaneassani.com/ there are 2 types of data that may be collected:
- The data transmitted directly These data are those that you transmit to us directly, via a contact form or by direct contact by email. The fields "first and last name", "phone" and "email" are compulsory in the contact form.
- The data collected automatically during your visits, once your consent has been given, we can collect “web analytics” type information relating to your browsing, the duration of your consultation, your IP address, your browser type and version. The technology used is the cookie.
USE OF DATA
The data you send us directly is used for the purpose of re-contacting you and / or as part of the request you make to us.
"Web analytics" data are collected anonymously (by recording anonymous IP addresses) by Google Analytics, and allow us to measure the audience of our website, visits and any errors in order to constantly improve the experience. users.
These data are used by Studio A, data controller, and will never be transferred to a third party or used for purposes other than those detailed above.
Legal basis: Personal data is only collected after mandatory user consent. This consent is validly collected (buttons and checkboxes), free, clear and unequivocal.
Retention period: The data will be saved for a maximum period of 5 years.
Here is the list of cookies used and their purpose:
- Google Analytics cookies (exhaustive list): Web analytics Allows you to remember the fact that you accept cookies so as not to bother you during your next visit.
- Your rights regarding personal data
- You have the right to consult, modify or delete all of your personal data. You can also withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.